I’m only a fool.The Interdimensional Imbecile
Come one come all!
Inspiring, Personal Growth, Provokative Ideas from a metaphysical perspective!
- We had nothing to lose as Children.I have listened to this masterpiece of Christmas Music. It evokes to childhood when I didn’t need to worry about much. I would go and venture forth with arbitrary conquests and mostly enjoy myself. Those days are dead. I’ve been mourning them for a few months. I found comments of those who have been mourning […]
- Guest Post: Peace is a Choice by Alleyn KaneUnder the guidance of a Tae Kwon Do master, I had my first profound realisation with meditation Alleyn is a writer, martial artist, and meditation practitioner. He has lived in and travelled throughout east Asia where he feels right at home. Until he finishes the novel that will unite humanity, bring world peace, and enlighten […]
- Find the shit in your lifeIt is late Meme Monday and I have realized a meme. Recently I have been bogged down with a large amount of negative thoughts about really petty things. Recently I have been back up in managing all of the social media accounts for the Interdimensional Imbecile and realized how relatively positive I have become after […]
- Starting Again and Looking Back: Reflections on a Dying Childhood Part. 1It has been a while since I have divulged upon this blog. The featured image was a wallpaper I loved to use in middle school. I found it during the Christmas Holidays just near New Years and when AFV was a thing. I always saw it as a silly sunrise. But now it feels like […]
- Above the Clouds: Don’t get caught in the Storm“The world will be covered in a dark shroud of illusion while the Light enters this dimension”, was the message I obtained just before 2020. “Use this time to grow. Do not get caught with what is happening. All is not what it seems. Look within, only there will you grow. Left is Right, Right […]