Meditation is a diverse topic. There are breathing meditations, walking meditations, chakra meditations, even more chakra meditations, and more breathing meditations, and Mer Ka Ba meditations, astral projection meditations, manifestation meditations… Surely, there ought to be a meditation that is the “one to rule them all”.
Say Hello to the 1 Minute Meditation: Breath Edition
- Set the timer to 1 minute or 1 minute and 5 seconds to give yourself time to get into position.
- Press the start button(duh)
- Close your eyes and position yourself quickly in a relaxed manner.
- Do the following steps with gentle focus to the breath.
- Breathe in deeply.
- Breathe out slowly.
- If you have any thoughts, let them play but do not engage. It’s like that annoying sibling. They’re grabbing you by the shirt and wanting you to play some My Little Pony games. Don’t engage with them, just keep doing what you are doing and it will pass 🙂
- If you do want to play My Little Pony, surely you can wait 1 minute 😉
- Keep doing steps 6-8 until the timer rings.
- Do this meditation at a given time every day. I’m pretty sure 1 minute will not ruin any antics that you do in the morning.
So… Just focus on my fucking breath for 1 minute? I want my money back.Most people reading this
Of all the meditations that I have experimented with, the 1 Minute Meditation is powerful not only in its effect but its versatility. You don’t have to focus on your breath. You can do each chakra rather quickly or simply send energy to the Earth or the Stars or the Universe. You can imagine yourself being cleansed of dark energy by visualizing light! Mentally burst through one or more “walls”… You can even attain some sort of inner wisdom by speaking with Unicycle Frog. “Anything goes”, as they say 🙂
The Importance of 1 Minute
Okay, so it’s basically just any meditation that is done within 1 minute. That’s the most half-assed meditation I have ever encountered. Surely 30 minutes would have a greater effect!Most people reading this
It is very important that the meditation is done within 1 minute. The that lies within doing a meditation within a minute is that it sets the requirement for completing said meditation very minimal. If you are a beginner, how well can you stick to a 1 hour regimen every day? Over half of you(including me in the past), would not last a single day.
There is no point in meditation for 30 minutes a day if it does not happen!
Also, some of you might have “fallen off the Cosmic Meditation Horse”. Perhaps for the past year you were able to pull off 1 hour meditations daily without fail and suddenly a shit-ton of work deadlines threw you off. Now you can throw yourself back on for only 1 minute a day! That’s sounds like a better deal than those 72 month 0% apr car financing offers.
Seriously Meditation for 1 Minute right now. I’ll shut up so you can do it.
Usually I do enjoy going into some of the science and other connections that the 1 Minute Meditation have… But that won’t help you, so I won’t spam more information just for the sake of sacrificing to the holy benevolent god we call SEO. What will help you is doing 1 Minute, at least 1 Time, each and every Day. Now a deep breath, relax, and close your eyes…